Reservations are available for the following pavilions:
- Arbor Hills Nature Preserve
- Bob Woodruff Park (North) (near the lake)
- Bob Woodruff Park (South)
- Harrington Park
- Hoblitzelle Park
- Old Shepard Place Park
- Preston Meadow Park
- Russell Creek Park (near the lake)
- Shawnee Park
- Willowcreek Park
- Oak Point Park and Nature Preserve
Reservations are accepted for one of two time slots 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. OR 3 p.m. to 9 p.m. for all locations except Bob Woodruff North. The Bob Woodruff North pavilion is available for reservation between the hours of 8 a.m. and 9 p.m. and only one reservation is accepted per day.
- Quickly see where all reservable pavilions are located in Plano.
- View a printable list of pavilions with cost and capacity information.
To make a reservation:
Submit an online pavilion request form or leave a detailed message on the pavilion reservation request line at 972-941-7275 for a call back. Please have the following information available:
- Full Name
- Complete Mailing Address of your Residence or Business
- Local Phone Number
- Email Address
- Park Name
- Date of Activity
- Preferred Reservation Time
- Type of Event (Birthday Party, Company Picnic, Family Reunion, Walk, etc.)
- Estimated Attendance
- Activities planned (amusements, amplified sound, tents, sale of food, etc.)
- Private Party or Open to the Public
- Is this Activity being publicized
- Reservations made by phone must be paid by credit card. American Express, Visa, MasterCard and Discover are accepted.*
*Reservations paid by check or cash may be made in pErson at Plano Parks and Recreation, 5901 Los Rios Boulevard, Plano, TX 75074, 8 a.m. 5 p.m., Monday Friday.
The Reservation fee varies depending on the size of the pavilion and is non-refundable. A reservation may be rescheduled when requested at least 7 days prior to the date of the reservation. Payment of a $25 Reservation Amendment Fee will be required to reschedule. Reservation fees are not refunded for cancellations or inclement weather conditions. A refundable reservation deposit of $75 will also be required. Both fees must be paid at the time of booking. The deposit will be refunded within three weeks of the reservation date provided there has been compliance with all park rules.
Organizations are generally prohibited from charging admission or conducting fund-raising activities in their use of the pavilions. Exceptions to this policy must be approved by the Director of Parks and Recreation and will require a Park Special Use Permit.
View a complete list of rules and items requiring a Park Special Use Permit.
The Parks and Recreation Department provides opportunities for rental of select rooms within the facilities. To rent a specific location, please call the recreation center or facility in advance for information and availability. View current room rental rates.