August 12, 2017, 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM @ Plano Animal Shelter
This class is intended for the general public and Animal Control Officers who learn about what is involved in the rehabilitation of our native wildlife. Topics of this course include:
1. What is and what is not wildlife rehabilitation and why?
2. The main goal of wildlife rehabilitation
3. State and federal regulations
4. Wildlife rehabilitation permit requirements
5. Labs - what to do if wildlife is found? Rescue it or not?
6. Capture methods
7. Health risks in wildlife rehabilitation.
8. Important factors to consider when rehabilitating wildlife.
9. Available resources.
This class qualifies for 4 hours CE for ACOs.
A minimum of 5 registered students is required to offer this class.
August 11, 2017, 9:00 AM - August 12, 2017, 5:00 PM
Visit our website for more information
2017 Raffle Quilt
Drawing: August 12, 2017
at 3:30pm The Plano Centre
August 5, 2017, 8:00 AM - December 29, 2017, 5:00 PM
Registration for fall classes begins at 8 a.m. on Saturday, August 5 for Plano residents and at 5 a.m. on Monday, August 7 for everyone else. Classes begin the week of September 4.
Swim, hike, dance, do tai chi and yoga, brush up on computer skills, paint, sew, kayak or learn to paint...these opportunities and more can be found in the Fall 2017 Leisure Catalog.
August 11, 2017, 9:00 AM - August 12, 2017, 5:00 PM @ Plano Event Center
Presented annually by the Quilters Guild of Plano, Inc. Details TBA.
August 11, 2017, 12:00 PM - August 14, 2017, 12:00 PM
View all calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar.