Reporting Animal Issues

To file a complaint or request service, please call 972-769-4360 to speak with an Animal Services Officer. If an ASO is not available to personally answer your call, please leave a voicemail and your call will be returned as soon as possible. The ASO will need the exact physical address of the complaint, description of the animal (if known), owner’s address (if known), and nature of complaint. The request for service will be assigned to a field ASO who will investigate the complaint and take appropriate action. To learn more about specific types of complaints, please click on the appropriate menu item on the left of the page.