Closures & Cancellations
Closures & Cancellations:
- The Day Labor Center is currently closed. It will reopen on June 15.
- All Plano Stages special events through June 30 have been cancelled. A reassessment will be made on June 30, and decisions made regarding further closures. Organizers will be offered refunds of deposit and/or fees for events.
- Pavilion reservations are cancelled through June 30.
- All sports leagues in Plano are suspended through May 31 for practice and play at which time the closure will be reassessed. Managed athletic fields will remain closed for drop-in usage.
- To speak at the Council Meeting, Registration is required.
Comments will be received via broadcast by webinar
**The Meeting will also be broadcast on planotv.org**
***Please register ONLY if you wish to address the CounciI***
- Executive Session begins at 5 p.m., followed by the Preliminary O n Meeting. The Regular Meeting will begin al 7 p.m.
- Emails may also be submitted to email@example.com by 5 p.m. the day of the meeting.
- Comments regarding Planning & Zoning agenda items should sent electronically by 5 p.m. to PZcomments@plano.gov
- View lhe City Council and Planning & Zoning Commission meetings live on:
- Facebook (facebook.com/cityofplanotx)
- Access to Municipal Center is restricted to the first floor during regular business hours. Drop boxes are located by the front action center. For individual service, return to your vehicle and call the department you need to visit. Phone lists are posted. Wait in your vehicle until you are called for service. Payments can be made by phone, online, nigh drop, mail or through authorized Fidelity Express locations.
- Drop-in practice fields and playgrounds are open.
- Adult softball and kickball leagues in Plano resume June 15.
- Bob Woodruff Dog Park, Jack Carter Dog Park, Windhaven Meadows Dog Park and the Skate Park are open.
- High Point Tennis Center is open.
- The Plano Event Center is open to the public by appointment only for venue site visits. To schedule an appointment, interested parties should call 972-941-5860.
- Plano Public Library now offers holds pick-up porch side service. Book drops are open.
- Plano Animal Shelter is open for normal business hours (9-6 Mon-Fri, 10-4 Sat-Sun).
- The Municipal Court lobby will be open in June for the disposition of cases. Citizens are urged to pay citations online at municipalonlinepayments.com/planotx or contact the Clerk’s Office at 972-941-2199 to determine options available to handle citations.
- The following facilities will re-open for members only on June 1 with limited services and reduced operations hours:
- Plano Aquatic Center
- Carpenter Park Recreation Center and indoor pool
- Liberty Recreation Center
- Oak Point Recreation Center and indoor pool
- Tom Muehlenbeck Recreation Center and indoor pool
- Appearance Dates at Plano Municipal Court for all citations and summons now pending or issued before June 1, 2020 will be extended until July 1, 2020. New Juvenile case pre-trial hearings and Teen Court are postponed. Further extensions of the courtroom dockets and Appearance Dates may be ordered in the future.
- Large gatherings should be restricted throughout the City of Plano according to guidance issued by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- All residents are encouraged to practice preventative health measures and show social responsibility.
Updated: May 29, 2020 4:30 pm